Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

My 2015 Word of the Year

Happy New Year's!
I don't know about you, but I love new beginnings!
It's that time again.....time to share my new word for the year 2015! 
Last year I chose the word, better
All in all, I think I did do better in most areas of my life. 

I have been struggling to come up with the perfect word for 2015. 
I thought of several that would work, but none that spoke to me...none that said, this is the one! 
That is until I was reading Debbie's blog post yesterday. 
I always enjoy reading Debbie's beautiful words of wisdom and the scripture she shares. 
She speaks from the heart and I always leave with a blessing. 
Anywho, I was reading along and my word for this year jumped off the page and I knew it was the one......


It is perfect for me this year. 
I need to show more diligence in many areas of my life. 
I hope to recall this word when I am feeling weak or lazy, 
or just lack the desire to start something or even finish something I started. 
So, diligence it is! 
Some of the areas I plan to practice diligence are as follows.....

~prayer journaling
~reading my Bible
~eating healthy foods
~drinking more water
~walking at least 5 days per week
~completing lesson plans early
~completing home projects
~saving money
~blogging at least 2-3 times per week

So, do you have a word for 2015? 
Please share yours in the comments if you do. 
Hope your New Year's Day is as special as you!

Until next time.....

9 comments:

  1. Aww... Vicky, you bless my heart!
    Just reading your post and all the areas that you plan to be diligent in really touched and encouraged my heart. I will add you to my prayer journal asking God to pour His grace upon you in every area you have shared. May this be a terrific year of changes for you!

    My word for the year is "Quiet" as I have found many times we as women speak thinking it is always necessary, but not always. Sometimes just listening can have a greater effect.

    Thank you Vicky for mentioning me in your post, I was honored.

    Many blessings to you and your loved ones for this New Year as you faithfully walk with our Jesus.

    Joy to you!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great word! I never choose a word last year just continued with the word JOY. Not sure what I will do this year. I have set some goals but probably need to refine them for myself a bit more. I'm ready for a new year and new adventures for sure.
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome word Vicky... does it include opening up that Etsy shop? ;o)
    lol

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will use your word to accomplish my word - PEACE. You have set some great goals for the coming year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a good word and a good plan to me. I'm going with the same word from last year....FOCUS. Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very good word to choose Vicky. Mine is BALANCE, balancing inspiration, time and patience. Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Dear Vicky, I am still praying about if the Lord has a Word for me this year! I am so glad you have been given one! May you be inspired and blessed!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a good word Vicky. It's one that we all could use for sure. I have a word, but I still have to get my post written. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great choice Vicky. My word will be dust! Yep, hoping to start more renos soon! Hope you have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking time to leave such kind words for me. Your sweet comments make my heart smile!
I always reply to comments by e-mail, so please make sure you are not a no-reply commenter! Blessings!

Recent Posts.....