Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Granny Gold to Awesome Aqua!

Hola' everyone! Tomorrow's Friday......need I say more? It has been a long week of testing at school and I am more than ready for a break. Tomorrow night I am having my best friend Jeana, another good friend, Heather, & my sister Nancy over to celebrate Jeana's birthday! We love to just get together, eat some yummy food, talk, and catch up on what is going on in all our lives...:) I love & cherish these times with my besties! We used to do a Girl's Weekend every year but haven't done that in a couple years. I'm thinking it's time we start planning one....:) Anywho, I've been doing a little cleaning and sprucing up for my company (which I will be sharing soon), and decided to share a little before & after project.

Remember this little $3 sweetie I bought recently? 


While there was nothing at all wrong with the gold finish, I just wanted a pop of color! So, I decided to paint it with Krylon's Ocean Breeze. 

What do you think now?


I'm pretty pleased with it! I love the beauty of spray paint....so easy to change the look of something quickly, again & again! I'm sure it will be a different color eventually, but for now, I'm loving the aqua...:)


Short and sweet today....it's late and I'm tired! Off to bed soon, but before I go, here's a sweet little saying about friends that I added to one of my photos....enjoy!
 Oh....and be sure to thank God for the friendships in your life...:)


I'm lnking up with My Repurposed Life for Catch as Catch Can, and 

The Thrifty Groove

Until next time!

15 comments:

  1. Loved the aqua. So pretty. Nice job! Saw your post on Diann's blog. Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by Susan! Have a blessed weekend...:) Vicky

      Delete
  2. It is stunning in Aqua! Great choice!
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda! I am loving it...:)
      Blessings,
      Vicky

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Magali...I think it was the right choice...:)

      Blessings, Vicky

      Delete
  4. Hi Vicky! I popped over from Stephanie's place after I saw your lovely package you sent her..Nice giveaway!

    Love the aqua on your candle holder, turned out great.

    Have a happy weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and for the kind words! I'll have to pay you a visit...:) Have a blessed weekend!

      Vicky

      Delete
  5. Love the Aqua Vicky! Great choice!!!

    -Tina (clutteredcorkboard.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tina! Have a wonderful weekend...:)

      Vicky

      Delete
  6. That Ocean Breeze is one of my favorites. I have a new can of it and i am just looking for the right project. I love the way it looks with the nest of eggs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....:) It is such a fresh, pretty color! Makes me want to go to the beach and feel the ocean breeze!

      Vicky

      Delete
  7. Love that color. The paint makes a huge difference and it looks so much better now!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is Krylon a special paint for metal? Or just a general brand? I LOVE the new color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooh... forgot to say I love the birds nest and eggs. I just recently bought some and need to take pics! We're on the same page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking time to leave such kind words for me. Your sweet comments make my heart smile!
I always reply to comments by e-mail, so please make sure you are not a no-reply commenter! Blessings!

Recent Posts.....