Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Gratitude Weekly.....

Today I'm linking up with Mary from Redo 101 for her new Weekly Gratitude linky! What a wonderful idea...:) For my first one, I am going to give my praise and gratitude to my Lord and Savior.....Jesus Christ! Without Him, I would have nothing to be thankful for! I do not know how anyone gets through life without Him there to talk to, sing to, lean on, & praise! I am so very thankful for my salvation and for the grace He sheds on me every second of my life. Here's a sweet picture of one of my camellias along with my all-time favorite scripture....enjoy!


I thank God for the good things He has blessed me with, but I also try to remember to also thank Him for the bad things, for through these times I grow and learn valuable lessons. Something good always comes....and for that I am thankful! Go link up with Mary and tell us what you are most grateful for this week!


Until next time....

10 comments:

  1. Love your camellia, what a beauty. What a wonderful way to start your gratitude, with praise to our Lord and Savior - thanks so much for joining the party! Hugs ~ Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary and thanks so much for the follow! You can read about a sweet little giveaway I'm having when I reach 25 followers...only one more to go! It is only for my first 25 followers, so maybe you'll be the lucky winner!

      Blessings, Vicky

      Delete
  2. I love your post.. I'm glad you linked up so I could visit you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ren....I'm off to visit you as well...:)

      Blessings, Vicky

      Delete
  3. Beautiful post! Thank you for your visit!
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks for stopping by!

      Blessings,
      Vicky

      Delete
  4. Vicky,
    I am visiting you from Mary-just wanted to say Hi!What a gorgeous camellia and your favorite scripture is one of my favorites and most comforting!
    Many Sweet Blessings,
    Jemma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting and for your kind words...:) Please visit again and if you are interested in following me, I am having a sweet little giveaway when I reach 25 followers. Right now I'm at 24 and the giveaway is only for my first 25 followers. You can read about it in my post titled A Sweet Little Package for Me & You. Well...I'm off to pay a visit to you as well!

      Blessings, Vicky

      Delete
  5. Vicky,
    I am following you with a joyful heart!!
    We are both new bloggers, we can explore this journey together!!

    Sweet Blessings,
    Jemma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am so excited to be at 25....now I can put all the names into Random.org and have it pick a winner! I will be visiting often....:)

      Blessings, Vicky

      Delete

Thank you so very much for taking time to leave such kind words for me. Your sweet comments make my heart smile!
I always reply to comments by e-mail, so please make sure you are not a no-reply commenter! Blessings!

Recent Posts.....